Primary Tillage Implement for Deep Tillage used in Soil Preparation.
- Works deep beneath the surface. Ideal when topsoil is fertile but subsoil is not productive.
- Shatters the soil well below the surface.
- Does not invert of turn the soil, causing limited soil distribution.
- Loosen and aerate soil, leaving crop residue at top of soil.
- Reduces the effect of Compaction.
- Help increasing water storage capacity.
- Help break-up hardpan.
- More tractor power required per shank. (10-15HP)
- Removing the side shanks turns this implement into a sub soiler.
- Replaceable Shanks/Points.
- Heavy steel box V-type frame without bolt and nut
- Three easily replaceable tines designed to penetrate up to 20” without much effort.
- Shovels easily replaceable.
- Working width 1.20m (Meters).
- Tractor compatibility 50-85 Horse power (hp).