Primary Tillage – Soil Preparation Implements
- Deep Ploughing in root-infested, sticky, stony and hard soils
- Turns the furrow slice to one side in ‘Scooping Action’
- Mixes remains of crops and weeds throughout the depth of ploughing.
- Ideal for rain-fed areas for checking soil erosion by water and wind.
- Also works very well in stone free lands.
- Follow-up with secondary tillage (harrowing) not necessary as compares to Mould Board Plough.
- Handles obstacles much easily.
- Requires less power.
Warning: Undefined variable $post in /home/customer/www/alphaequipments.pk/public_html/wp-content/themes/salient-child/functions.php on line 37