Primary Tillage Implement for Preparation of Soil
- Right handed bottoms – Turns the soil to the right.
- Used where soil inversion is necessary.
- Cuts, partially or completely inverts a layer of soil to bury surface materials & pulverize the soil.
- Most important implement for areas with too much weed – Canal irrigated or rain fed areas.
- Least damage to soil structure.
- Follow-up with secondary tillage (harrowing) necessary to allow uniform incorporation of fertilizers and pesticides & smoothing of the soil.
Warning: Undefined variable $post in /home/customer/www/alphaequipments.pk/public_html/wp-content/themes/salient-child/functions.php on line 37